Helping You Move Forward After An Injury
Every year, millions of people throughout the United States are injured in accidents. Although there are numerous reasons why accidents occur, negligence plays a role in many cases. Being injured in an accident can result in an array of challenges, from mental and physical pain and suffering to overwhelming financial burdens related to medical treatment, lost wages, and property repairs or replacements.
Working with the knowledgeable Michigan personal injury attorneys at Vahdat Weisman Law will ensure you are able to hold the at-fault parties accountable for their actions. Our team conducts thorough investigations into each of our client’s accidents while establishing strong cases on their behalf. Our team not only works to help victims explore legal options available for them but also fights to ensure our clients get the justice they deserve.
Types Of Personal Injury Cases We Handle
Being injured in a preventable accident can have a life-altering impact on a person’s life. Our team at Vahdat Weisman Law provides aggressive, trusted and effective legal representation to ensure our clients are in the best position possible to move forward. Our Michigan personal injury attorneys are available to help victims with legal claims surrounding a variety of case types, including:
- Back injuries: Back injuries can have a significant impact on a person’s life. These injuries make it difficult to enjoy various activities, and they can have a negative impact on a person’s ability to work and their ability to maintain a stable income.
- Head injuries: Although concussions may seem like a minor injury to some, these mild brain injuries can lead to dizziness, drowsiness, a loss of consciousness, and other mental and emotional turmoil. Many victims are left with permanent mental, physical and emotional impairments that impact their ability to work and earn an income.
- Spinal cord injuries: Spinal cord injuries can result in the need for long-term therapy and medical care. Suffering temporary or permanent disability can not only cause overwhelming mental and physical pain and suffering but can also have a detrimental impact on a person’s ability to work or enjoy activities.
- Auto accidents: Serious car accidents are a leading cause of accidental injuries in our country. Victims can be harmed for a number of reasons while sharing the road with others. Unfortunately, far too many accidents occur as a result of another motorist’s negligence. Being injured in a collision can result in mental, physical, and emotional pain and suffering.
- Rideshare accidents: Unlike most other types of accidents, rideshare accidents are extremely complex from a legal perspective. Dealing with so many insurance companies denying coverage to victims is difficult. Many insurance companies try to take advantage of the vulnerability of victims by dragging on with their claims and denying them the coverage they rightfully deserve. Working with our attorneys will ensure insurance companies do not bully you into settling.
- Truck accidents: The hours that drivers spend on the road, how long they break for, how often the trucks are maintained, the size of their loads and various other aspects of their jobs are dictated. Drivers, trucking companies, and truck owners must adhere to these rules and regulations or they can be held liable for accidents.
- Pedestrian accidents: Although we want to believe that we are safe traveling outside of vehicles, we are not completely out of harm’s way. Hundreds of people in our state are struck and injured or killed by cars each year.
- Defective products: Every day, consumers throughout Michigan purchase products that are designed to make their lives easier. Regrettably, this is not always what they do. Thousands of people are injured by defective and malfunctioning products throughout our area each year.
- Dog bites: People throughout the country are injured due to dog bites and other animal attacks. These traumatic incidents leave victims with mental and emotional consequences, and many victims of dog bites sustain permanent scarring, muscle damages and other injuries that are truly debilitating.
- Premises liability: Property owners in Michigan are required to ensure the safety of others while visiting. Some of the most common types of accidents at the heart of premises liability claims include guests being injured by faulty stair railings, broken or uneven floor surfaces, and slippery flooring as well as due to inadequate security or lighting.
- Work accidents: Tens of thousands of people throughout the United States are injured on the job. In Michigan, we see numerous workers injured in slip-and-fall accidents due to defective products and machinery, and improper training.
- Fatal accidents: When victims are killed in accidents resulting from the negligence of others, it is crucial that their families take swift actions to ensure their legal rights are protected. Many accidents leave families to endure overwhelming mental and emotional issues.
Maximized Recoveries for Your Claim
We at Vahdat Weisman Law understand the overwhelming challenges victims and their families face moving forward after an accident. For this reason, our personal injury attorneys in Michigan fight to ensure our clients are able to get the maximum amount of compensation available. We strive to help victims collect full and fair compensation for:
- Medical expenses related to surgery, doctor appointments, and hospitalization.
- Long-term care costs for therapy, rehabilitation, medication, and medical devices.
- Lost wages from missing work to recover.
- Lost earnings from being forced out of work indefinitely.
- Pain and suffering.
- Mental anguish.
- Loss of consortium.
We strive to help our clients obtain the maximum amount of compensation available so they can get the care they need and overcome their injuries or to better deal with the long-term consequences they are forced to endure.
Contact Our Personal Injury Legal Team To See How We Can Help You
Working with a knowledgeable attorney from our firm will help you pursue the justice and compensation you rightfully deserve. Contact our law firm as soon as possible to get started with your claim. Call our office at 877-903-7401 or contact us online.