Attorneys Holding Negligent Parties Liable For Injuries To Kids
It is a nightmare scenario that every parent fears: You receive a call one day that your child was seriously hurt at day care, school or during a sports practice/game. How did this happen? Who was at fault? And will your child be Ok?
As parents, we can’t always protect our kids from life’s mishaps and minor injuries. But we have a right to trust that our children will be safe in the care of paid professional adults. If that trust was violated and your child was harmed by the negligence or intentional acts of the adults around them, you deserve answers, accountability and compensation. The attorneys at Vahdat Weisman Law are here to help.
We Investigate Thoroughly And Name All At-Fault Parties
Children have no trouble getting hurt on their own, even with responsible and watchful adults around. That’s why context and details are highly important in these types of cases. Our attorneys will investigate quickly and efficiently to determine the cause of the injuries and what could have been done to prevent them. Your case could include any of the following elements:
- Concussions and traumatic brain injuries
- Broken bones, cuts and bruises
- Injuries caused by poor supervision
- Injuries related to lack of proper safety equipment, rules and protocols
- Severe allergic reactions because a teacher or other professional exposed your child to a known allergen
- Failure to monitor young children, especially during nap time and other vulnerable periods
- Motor vehicle accidents during field trips and other school-supervised transportation
- Injuries caused by faulty playground equipment, sports gear or classroom educational tools
- Accidents that result in permanent disability or death
After your child suffers a serious injury, it is difficult to focus on anything else. Thankfully, we can handle most of the legal work on your behalf, leaving you free to focus on taking care of them and keeping them safe from further harm. When the time comes to take legal action, you can trust that our attorneys will advocate for your children just as fiercely as you do.
Discuss Your Case With Attorneys Who Listen And Care
Vahdat Weisman Law offers free initial consultations to prospective clients in Livonia, Michigan, and surrounding areas. To discuss your legal options with experienced and compassionate personal injury attorneys, call us at 313-924-4010 or send us an email.